Response & Updates
Our Response to COVID-19
Our response to COVID-19 is constantly changing to adapt to updates in restrictions and industry best practice.
- As required, classes and programs may be slightly modified to be COVID safe. Examples may include reduced occupancies, changes to delivery to reduce contact and ensure social distancing, reduced equipment sharing and increased cleaning of equipment.
- We are meticulously cleaning and sanitising the centre more than ever before. Every evening professional cleaners sanitise our facilities and have been briefed on COVID-19 specific cleaning requirements.
- Hygiene stations will be placed at entrances and throughout our centres. Please use hand sanitizer frequently, upon entering, exiting, and throughout your time in the centre.
- We ask our customers to abide by occupancy/density restrictions, including social distancing requirements.
- Customers showing cold/flu-like indications (cough, fever and/or respiratory symptoms) are not permitted in the facility until these symptoms have cleared.
- We strongly encourage payment by EFTPOS (debit card/credit card/mobile payment).