All-Access members, Active Youth members, and those who have purchased a suitable casual admission (All-Access or Drop-In Stadium) are welcome to use the stadium courts when available (not in use for bookings and user groups). Please contact the Centre beforehand as sport and court availability changes daily. Generally speaking, a court set up and dedicated for Volleyball will only be available on Sunday evenings. BYO ball.
CAUSAL DROP-IN VOLLEYBALL
Rally the troops and join us every Sunday afternoon for Volleyball!
- Sundays evenings
- Free to St Clair members
- $4.50 casual admission for non-members
- No court bookings, simply drop in and play with other volleyball enthusiasts.
- Courts are available when a booking or program is not running in the Stadium. Please contact the centre on (08) 7078 4184 to check availability.
- Entry is sessional and payable upon entry (members must scan their membership card for access to Stadium)
- The courts are shared by all users, should patrons wish to have a court to themselves a court booking can be made (fees apply)
- Commercial food is not permitted within the centre at any time
- General Conditions of Entry apply at all times.
For more information contact the Program Coordinator