Conditions of Entry
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry
- Patrons are required to follow staff directions at all times, failure to do so may result in eviction from the centre
- Anyone attempting to gain entry without paying or without authorisation will be prosecuted
- Abusive, disruptive or offensive behaviour and language are not permitted
- The Centre accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings
- To the extent permitted by law, the Centre shall not be liable or responsible to you for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss or damage; and shall not be responsible for lost or stolen items, or damage to property or vehicles.
- Children under 10 years must be supervised by an adult
- General rough play or unsociable behaviour is not permitted due to safety concerns
- The YMCA welcomes the capturing of your magic moments on camera or video, however privacy of others must be respected. The use of cameras and video cameras at this venue is conditional upon the following:
- You must have all relevant individuals consent to use images
- Under no circumstances are cameras, video cameras or mobile phones to be used in change room areas
- It is illegal to broadcast or publish images without consent
At the YMCA we want you to be completely satisfied with the quality of merchandise purchased at our Centres. If you are not satisfied, you can return merchandise to the Centre where the purchase was made and we will provide you with an exchange or refund (processed to your original payment method) within the guidelines outlined below.
This Merchandise Returns Policy is in addition to your statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law which we will always stand by.
The YMCA will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange or refund where the product is deemed faulty or is not of acceptable quality subject to the following conditions:
- Quality faults include both fabric and manufacturing faults such as:
- Fabric issues like the garment shrinks excessively or doesn’t hold its shape, fades or runs after being washed according to care instructions, or the fabric has a pull or tear or hole before being worn
- Manufacturing issues like broken stitching, faulty or missing zips, buttons and snaps, and prints, embellishments or trims that come off or are broken
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Proof of Purchase (receipt detailing the amount and the description of the goods) must be provided.
Change of Mind
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased we can refund the purchase price or exchange those products subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be in “as new” condition, unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached. For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept ‘change of mind’ returns for goggles or swimwear
- Items must be returned within 7 days of purchase
- Proof of Purchase (receipt detailing the amount and the description of the goods) must be provided
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to the Centre in which it was purchased
- Gift cards are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind.