The St Clair Roller Skating Rink hosts public skating sessions, roller discos and birthday parties!
Public roller skating sessions
Strap on some skates and join the fun! We turn down the lights and turn up the music, creating a fun atmosphere suitable for almost all ages. Book and pay for your online to guarantee your spot.
|Roller Disco||6pm - 9pm|
|Skating session||12pm- 4pm|
|skating session||12pm - 4pm|
Please note the following dates are unavailable due to stadium bookings:
8 - 10 July, 21 - 23 October, 16 - 31 December, 1 - 8 January
|Public Roller Skating|
|Child / Youth / Concession||$9.60|
|Family (max 2 adults, up to 3 children)||$38.40|
All prices include skate hire. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult. YMCA staff are present for supervision purposes only. Only one spectator/guardian per booking group is permitted. Online pre-booking your session is strongly recommended.
Book Your Spot Online
Roller skating sessions are capped at 50 people per session. It is recommended to pre-book your spot using the below booking tool (payment by credit card required). Bookings open 5 days in advance. 'Drop-ins' are welcome, however the session may already be full. Bookings are non-refundable and can not be transferred.
Skating occurs every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If you find a session is not available/showing in the booking widget it is because the space is unavailable due to another event. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Skate at your own risk
- All skaters and spectators are to be wearing a visible wrist band
- Socks must be worn to hire skates (Socks can be purchased at reception)
- You are not allowed on the court unless skating
- Skaters must skate in the same direction
- Social distancing regulations apply while skating and spectating
- 1 parent per skating group can spectate
- No food or drink is allowed on the court
- Entries and exits must remain clear at all times
- For the safety of all skaters, Speed, Trick and Derby skating is not allowed in the public skating sessions
- Skaters on the court must keep moving at all times
- Bad language or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated
- Playing tag/chasey while skating is not allowed
- Skaters to follow staff directions at all times.
- BYO skates must be clean and in working condition. Inline skates are acceptable, however scooters and other forms of wheel transport are not.
Failure to comply with the above may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
School holiday skating clinics
Join the fun at St Clair these school holidays and learn to skate with our skating clinics!
When: Selected days, 12-2pm
Price: Children $9.60 / Adults $12.00
Book your place below.
School and OSHC Group Bookings
Perfect for Vacation Care and School Group Bookings. $10 per child (minimum of 15 children).