With the largest indoor stadium court space in South Australia, St Clair Recreation Centre offers casual 'drop-in' opportunities to play a variety of sports.
All-Access and Active Youth members, and those who have purchased a suitable admission (All-Access or Drop-In Stadium) are welcome to use the stadium courts when not booked. BYO equipment.
Basketball: Available when a court is not booked. See court availability.
Badminton: Available when a court is not booked. See
court availability. $25 per hour, per badminton court.
Netball / Futsal: Pending court availability and participant numbers (demand). See court availability.
Roller Skating: See the dedicated Roller Skating Page
*If there is limited court availability (i.e. only one court), we
suggest calling us (08)
7078 4184 to confirm a space is available for your sport of
Casual Drop-In Sports Conditions of Entry
- BYO equipment.
- Courts are available when a booking or program is not running in the Stadium (see above Court Availability button for indicative availability). If there is limited court availability, please contact the Centre on (08) 7078 4184 to confirm.
- Check-in with Customer Service. Members must scan their membership card and casuals must pay Stadium Sport Admission.
- The courts are shared by all users. Similar to outdoor tennis courts, please be courteous and share the courts. If you would like exclusive use of a court, please contact the Program Coordinator on current court hire rates and availability.
- Commercial food is not permitted within the centre at any time
- General Conditions of Entry apply at all times.