We like to party! Birthdays are exciting no matter what – but a Roller Skating Birthday at St Clair Recreation Centre is even better. Our party hosts program an action packed, fun and memorable roller skating party experience and are on hand to keep kids safe. Catered to children aged 5 – 15 years, the Y will make your child's next birthday one to remember at St Clair.
Booking a party is easy as 1-2-3
- Review the below party package and inclusions (consider if you want anything from the 'extra's menu')
- Click the 'Reserve Your Party' button to pick an available days/time and submit the details we need to lock in your party.
- A $100 deposit (collected online through the booking form) is required to reserve the date/time. Once reserved we will be in touch within 3 business days to confirm the details and total price (noting you may wish to add some optional extras) to finalise your booking. The $100 deposits is refundable within 7 days. Full payment is required 5 days prior to the event.
A funtastic fuss free 2 hour roller skating party includes:
$350 for 12 children
- Party host (includes 60 minutes hosting activities)
- 12 x party invitations
- Designated table area including a gifts table
- 1 x lolly bag for each child
- 1 x choice of platter (chicken nuggets, mini pastries, spring rolls(v) or mini pizzas)
- 1 x platter of hot chips
- 2 x jugs of cordial
- 1 x ice cream cake with candles
Want to make your party that extra bit special? We have you covered!
|2nd Party Host (required if over 17 guests)||$50.00|
|Hot chips with sauce||$30.00|
|Wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli||$35.00|
|Entertainment platter (spring rolls, money bags, samosas) - feeds parents too||$40.00|
|Extra ice cream cake fee||$20.00|
|6 medium coffees||$20.00|
- We require 2 weeks notice for bookings.
- Standard Party includes 12 children. Extra children can be listed under ‘extra child’ on the booking form at a cost of $25 per extra child. The party package price does not change for less than 12 guests.
- Children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by a responsible adult.
- A $100 deposit is due at the time of placing the online request. The deposit is refundable for 7 days to allow confirmation of details and cost. After 7 days the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cost of Party must be paid in full seven days before the Party Date.
- Commercial Food is prohibited within the Centre.
- Unfortunately we are unable to cater for allergies however vegetarian options are available if discussed at time of booking.
- Parents and Children wishing to continue to use the facility at the conclusion of the party may do so as a general member of public, understanding that the Party space needs to be vacated.
- Socks must be worn to skate. We will not be able to lend skates to those without socks.