We like to party! Birthdays are exciting no matter what – but a birthday at St Clair Recreation Centre is even better. With two party themes to choose from, we have something to make every child’s birthday special. Our qualified party hosts are on hand to keep kids safe and take them through fun games and activities. Make your child's next birthday one to remember at St Clair.
Skate Birthday Parties – Friday 6:30pm, Saturday 12:30pm or 1:30pm, Sunday 12:30pm or 1:30pm
Standard Party Pack - $300 for 14 children
- A funtastic fuss free 2 hour party
- Party host (split 60 minutes facilitating activities, and 45 minutes serving food)
- 14 x party invitations
- Designated table area for 2 hours, including a gifts table
- Tablecloth, plates, bowls and napkins
- Lolly bag for each child
- Platter of mini pies, sausage rolls & pasties served with sauce* (60 pieces)
- 2 x large bags of crisps
- Cupcakes or small fruit platter
- 2 x jugs of cordial
- Ice cream cake with candles
*vegetarian requests can be considered
Roll along enjoy the excitement and fun of roller skating!
Our party hosts program an action packed, fun and memorable skating party experience. Skate hire is included in your party price. Socks required to borrow skates.
Private party bookings can be taken outside of public skating sessions IF space is available. Please contact the centre directly for private party enquiries.
Want to make your party that extra bit special? We have you covered!
|Extra Child (includes drink and 5 hot food items)||$20.00|
|Hot chips with sauce||$30.00|
|Hot chips and chicken nuggets||$40.00|
|Wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli||$35.00|
|Salt and pepper squid (28 units)||$40.00|
|Fish cocktails (14 units)||$40.00|
|Large fruit platter (14 people)||$25.00|
|Lollies/biscuits platter (14 people)||$16.00|
|Ice cream cake / BYO cake fee||$20.00|
- Standard Party includes 14 children. Extra children need to be listed under ‘extra child’ on the booking form at a cost of $20 per extra child (includes drink and 5 hot food items). The party package price does not change for less than 14 guests.
- Children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by a responsible adult.
- A $100 non refundable deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Cost of Party must be paid in full five days before the Party Date.
- Commercial Food is prohibited within the Centre.
- Unfortunately we are unable to cater for allergies however Vegetarian options are available if discussed at time of booking.
- Parents and Children wishing to continue to use the facility at the conclusion of the party may do so as a general member of public, understanding that the Party space needs to be vacated.
- Socks must be worn to skate. We will not be able to lend skates to those without socks.